A combo of 3 variety of mango pickles – Hing Mango Pickle- Spicy and Sour(300g), Mango oil Pickle- Sour(275g) and Mango Meethi Achari – Sweet and Sour(300g)
- HING MANGO PICKLE: It is a traditional recipe of our grandmother. It tastes spicy and is made using Ramkela Raw Mango, Asafoetida, Red chili powder and Salt.
- MANGO PICKLE: It is a traditional recipe of our grandmother. It is sour in taste and is made using Ramkela Raw Mango, Turmeric Powder, Fennel Seeds, Cumin Seeds, Black Pepper, Methi Dana, Kalaunji, Rai, Kashmiri Lal Mirch, Hing, Salt, Mustard Oil.
- MANGO MEETHI ACHAARI: It is a traditional recipe of our grandmother. It is sweet in taste and is made by grating hand-picked Ramkela Raw Mango and cooked with Black Salt, Salt, Cumin Seeds, Garam Masala, Sugar, Kashmiri Lal Mirch, Hing(Asafoetida).
- They are made in-house and in small batches using the finest natural ingredients.
- INSTRUCTIONS: Keep the jar at room temperature; Please use a dry spoon to serve.
- SHELF LIFE: 1 year from date of packaging. You don’t have to worry about the freshness and the authenticity of our product. It’s already taken care of by us!
- NO PRESERVATIVES: Our pickles do not contain preservatives, thus ensuring the highest nutritional value.