PaapiPet less sweet Gujiya is a crisp, flaky Indian traditional sweet loaded with a mixture of the best quality Mawa and dry fruits. We do not coat the Gujiya with sugar syrup from the outside. It is a tradition of eating Gujiya on the occasion of Holi in North India.
Our gujiya is light and has just the right amount of sweetness to satisfy your sweet cravings without affecting your daily calorie intake.
This year celebrate Holi, the Paapi pet way.
Why Paapi Pet Gujiya:
- Made fresh on order
- We use Bura instead of sugar
- We do not coat it with sugar syrup
- Loaded with dry fruits and high-quality Mawa
- We use Cow Ghee to bind the all-purpose flour
Paapi Pet Promise:
- 100% Homemade
- No preservatives
- Finest quality ingredients